Since it began, Ferry Funeral Home has been family owned and operated, and year after year they have served the needs of the families in Nevada with respect, compassion, and personalized service.
Ferry Funeral Home was established in 1925 when brothers L.B. Ferry and M.E. Ferry bought the undertaking department of the Wainscott Furniture and Undertaking Company. Our first location was in the 100 block of South Washington street, in Nevada, behind what was then the Harry C. Moore Dry goods building. The business prospered and the three-story Vandiver home at 224 South Washington was purchased. There the business operated until November of 1964 when it was moved to its current location at 301 South Washington.
A Commitment To The Future
Today, as the owner of Ferry Funeral Home, David Ferry continues the trusted service, as he guides the firm from the past on into the future.